Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Back on the West Coast (and it feels so good!)

Hello! A little update as to where I've been lately. I resettled myself back in Oakland California late last year and since I've been to "Twist and Shout" one of the most coveted balloon twisting festivals at least on this side of the world. I have brought back much wisdom and inspiration from my numerous fellow latex artists like the helium supported balloon man above. I've also been working more with arches and other larger sculptures. I still do all of my balloon animal designs which you can see a little farther down. If you have any design requests or ideas please don't hesitate to get in touch with me at Spiceyquark@gmail.com
And then we danced late into the night
Here's a pic of some of the arches I've been making recently. Fantastic for weddings, graduations and tons of other fun events!
I got asked to do a Cat in the Hat themed party and ended up making this for the birthday boy who I found out later was the ripe age of 1. Well, at least his older brother enjoyed it.




DNA Revisited
This structure that you'll see behind the beautiful performer Mumito (website: http://elevenfeathers.blogspot.com/) was a crazier abstract piece I did for Dreamtime Circus's Booty Bounce Playhouse event.

No comments:

Post a Comment